Pages

Sunday 10 March 2013

Barry M nail paint polish - Rasberry

Barry M Nail Paint

Barry M Nail Polish Paint in Rasberry Review
These little beauties are amongst my favourite nail polishes ('Rasberry' pictured). They have a great formulation and come in a fab variety of colours  I also find the lasting power is pretty good. I do use a base and top coat though especially when using the stronger colours. I do 2 coats, but it would be ok to make do with 1 if you're in a rush :)

You can find these for £2.99 in Boots, Superdrug or the Barry M website direct. They have also been on offer recently.

So which are your favourite nail paints?

Helen x

2 comments:

  1. I love raspberry from Barry m, its my go to red! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Love it. By the way, I love your blog and youtube channel! Honoured you left a comment :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. It makes my day! :)