Pages

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Comfy Primark Outfit of the Day- Curvy girl

OOTD- Outfit of the Day

One of the main reasons I started this blog was to post about plus size fashion but have been a bit daunted to put myself out there all over the internet. However I truly believe whatever size, shape, height and wherever you are from EVERYONE is beautiful and deserves to sparkle and shine :)

So here goes :)
Primark Outfit of the Day Spring Summer
Navy cardigan- Primark
Floral dress + Brown Belt-Primark
Black long Leggings-Peacocks -I actually bought these when living abroad as Peacocks was one of the few shops (crazy I know) but I am so glad I did as they were around £8 and are amazing quality and such a good fit. Highly recommend these.

This outfit was a comfy casual look but also spring like due to the floral design in a peachy orange. I wore my short brown Emu ugg boots as it's been so cold and keeps the tootsies warm :) Who says us bigger girls can't wear stripes?!

What do you think of this look?

2 comments:

  1. I love this look! You look great!
    Kate xxx
    www.sparklesandlace.net/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you! I really like the tunic/dress. So easy to wear and I love the colour and print! X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. It makes my day! :)