Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Cargo Cosmetics Range

I recently got the chance to try out some of the range by Cargo Cosmetics. I was actually selected to do this by Debenhams Beauty Club. I was a tad excited about not only the freebies but trying a brand I have never used. I was a happy bunny the day by postman delivered the goods! Here's what the package contained......
Cargo Cosmetics Review
Eeeeek I was excited! My little face lit up at the thought of trying these products.

The products included:
-Blush (Water Resistant) in the shade 'Ibiza'- 11g size
-Lash Activator (-to promote healthy lashes- wear alone or under mascara) 11ml size
-Blue Ray High Defination Activating Face Primer 28.4g
-Texas Liner -Liquid Eye Liner in Black-2.5ml size
-Lip Gloss in 'Bourbon Street'  4.5ml size
-Bronzer (Water Resistant) 13g size
-MagicBrush-versatile size and can be used for all loose or pressed powder products.

As you tell the sizes are very generous, especially the blush and bronzer. I am going to do more in depth reviews after trying them all for longer, but first impressions are really good. I really like the pacakging, especially the tin style blush and bronzer. My favourites so far which I have used a few times are the lipgloss, blush and liquid liner.  Check out the the gloss in my face of the day post here:
http://everyoneshouldsparkle.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/face-of-day.html
Cargo Cosmetics blusher in  ' Ibiza '
Cargo Cosmetics Lipgloss in ' Bourbon Street '


What do you think? Have you tried this brand?

(In depth reviews to come....)



3 comments:

  1. Oh I can't wait to see your reviews on the products. I haven't tried cargo before but my cousin uses the bronzer and she loves it.

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nina, Thank you for your comment! So far so good, but I'm testing them all for a bit before I do the reviews, but will put them up soon!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. It makes my day! :)