Pages

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Summer Bag ideas - floral, coral, white, cut out and bright colours!

Who doesn't love summer and who doesn't love handbags so combining the two is heaven!
Here are a few of my summer picks......
(Clockwise starting top left:
Floral weave clutch by Ted Baker £79, Nude cross body chain/stud bag- Matalan £8, White cut out bag- Lipsy £48, Pink tote bag-Amazon £13, Weave purse- Red Herring @ Debenhams £14.40, Floral cross body bag- Debenhams £20, Coral embossed clutch-Ted Baker £129, Lilac cut out bag-Debenhams £34.99, Orange bag with chain strap Pauls Boutique @ Asos £24. )
Florals, bright colours like pinks, mints and corals, pretty prints, cute designs and neutrals. These all remind me of summer and I am lusting after them all. 

I LOVE handbags. I have far too many but there's always room for more right?! YES!
Now which to go and buy.....?! (Don't tell my boyfriend. He will make that disproving "you have too many already" face!)

Which is your favourite? How many bags do you have?!

2 comments:

  1. I love bags and I think they look great with everything. I'm really liking the first one and the white one with the cutouts. Those are all great though.

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Nina!

    I adore bags. I have an obsession haha! I love all of these. I think the purple is my favourite though! Most are really great prices too!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. It makes my day! :)