Pages

Friday 27 September 2013

Plus size & curvy Autumn (Fall) Outfit Ideas #1

Whilst out and about today there was a definite breeze and a slight chill and it definitely felt like Autumn (or fall to all those over the pond). I had a lovely summer. England is glorius in the sunshine and everyone is definitely more carefree and happy. However, my favourite times of the year are Spring and Autmn. Autumn I love as it means its the run up to Christmas-the most magical time of the year. Weather wise I like the in between weather with cardigans and scarves. Not too hot, not too cold. Perfect! With that in mind, I am going to share with you a few outfit ideas. Perhaps you need some inspiration for things in your wardrobe or perhaps you need someone to blame for a shopping trip for new clothes. Perhaps you just like looking at lovely outfit ideas. Either way, I'm your girl and you are in the right place. There will be more outfit ideas coming your way but today is numero uno and its a good one! It's the turn of rich aubergine, florals, and gold (just like the leaves) and a girly but comfortable and cosy outfit.
Plus size/ curvy Autumn Outfit Ideas - featuring floral, boots, plum, cardigan, gold jewelry
Outfit details clockwise from top left:

Who else loves Autumn?

Til next time,
                 

2 comments:

  1. I really like the purple theme- and those booties are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this while outfit! x

    Hollie

    http://prettybigbutterflies.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. It makes my day! :)