Pages

Friday 4 October 2013

Plus size & curvy Autumn (Fall) Outfit Ideas #2

Today is my second outfit idea for Autumn. I hope you all enjoyed my 'Autumn Outfit Idea #1'. If you havn't read that, go and check that out then come on back here to this post! 

Today I have done a casual look that's comfortable (essential), wearable for all, and is pretty easy to recreate. The outfit features deep red colours, ideal for Autumn. The jacket can be thrown off if it's a nice day or added for a cosy warm look. Let me know what you think of this outfit!
Plus size/ curvy Autumn Outfit Ideas - featuring nude nail polish, waterfall leather jacket, statement necklace, studded black  slouch bag, stripe red colour block top, gold earrings, red ballet flat shoes, skinny jeans

Who else loves Autumn?

Til next time,


              
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It makes my day! :)