Pages

Thursday 21 November 2013

Blog Series - Curves around the World - Curvy Plus size Outfits - WEEK #26 SEASONAL

How's your week going ladies? My camera isn't playing ball so instead of not posting at all, I'm posting ideas and will hopefully add in photos when my camera isn't being naughty.
Autumn in England, U.K / forrest / trees / beautiful colours
Can we just take a moment to check out this photograph I took at the weekend? I am one of those people that sees something really pretty and wants to take a photo but it's usually in bad light, or we can't stop or we are running late etc so I often find myself grabbing my phone and just clicking away and hope one comes out nice. I took this through the car windscreen when we were going quite fast. I patted myself on the back for this one. It's not bad, if I do say so myself!!

I digress...for this week we decided to do a 'Seasonal' theme. We all live in totally different parts of the globe and so it really does show what season we are in and how varied the climates are. Autumn is well and truely here in England, actually it's pretty much Winter but no snow yet although there is already morning frost and ice. Autumn is my favourite season as I really like that in between weather where you wear a cardigan but no need for a big heavy coat or snow attire like hats, gloves, snow boots etc. I kind of like that chill in the air with the sun shining and the leaves and trees are so pretty.

Outfit wise recently I've been very unadventurous and I've either been wearing similar to my last post  (dress, leggings, boots, cardigan/jacket) or similar to below. Lately I've been rushing to grabbing outfits I know work and are comfortable and easy but look nice. I've also been wearing berry shades of lipstick like the Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smooothie or the Bourjois Rouge Edition Shine in a slightly darker plum shade.

What season are you in where you are, which season is your favourite. Do you like my comfy outfit? Leave a comment and let me know.

Subscribe by email or follow via Bloglovin, and if you fancy it come and say hello on facebook or twitter! I love to chat!!
                                                                      ----------
Now it's time for you check out the other ladies in this blog series. We are all from different countries and all have different styles and takes on each weeks theme so go check them out to see what they came up with! (Please note, we post every Wednesday but we all live in different time zones so if the posts aren't up yet, please check back later!)

----------
Don't forget to follow me so that you get all the latest posts and don't miss anything. Plus it's a lot easier to read all your favourite blogs and it's free. Click here or the button below.

3 comments:

  1. Boo about your camera! Yup that outfit you have chosen is soooo you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those boots - its my kinda style!!! That road pic is not bad at all - I am patting you on your back, great shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no about your camera, but that photo you posted is beautiful and it's very autumn! But I think the outfit you posted is very you! :)

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. It makes my day! :)