Pages

Monday 12 May 2014

Spring & Summer Nails

spring and summer nail varnish / polish ideas feat Barry M and Rimmel /  Pastels and brights
LEFT TO RIGHT
Barry M Cosmetics Gelly, Huckleberry  /  Barry M Nail Paint, 272 - Shocking Pink
Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish Rose Libertine  /  Barry M Nail Paint - Berry Ice Cream (308)
Barry M Nail Paint - Cobalt Blue (291)

I am a nail varnish fiend. There I said it.
Phew.

Nail polish is cheap, easy accessible, and you really don't need to think about it when purchasing. I have a lot (too many!) and change my varnish up every couple of days.

I own and love all of the above colours. I wear colours like this all year round but these picks are definitely the spring/summer colours. Pastels and brights are the way to go for this time of year.

What's your favourite nail colour?
Are you a serious nail varnish lover like me?

1 comment:

  1. I love nail varnish and they're irresistible when they are as pretty and cheap as Barry M!

    www.thegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. It makes my day! :)