Pages

Sunday 18 May 2014

TOP 6 STATEMENT & COLOURFUL SUMMER SANDALS

If you are in the UK, you will no doubt have felt Summer well and truly arrive. I'm still only allowed to wear trainers (my trusty New Balance ones), but I am lusting after sandals. It's too hot for trainers and let's be honest it's pretty boring to only be able to wear one type of shoes and trainers don't look right with all outfits but I've been rocking them with everything. I cannot wait to be able to wear sandals! 

These are my top 6 picks of colourful and statement sandals. Obviously summer is the best time to get colourful and why not make a statement? As most of you know I am a huge fan wearing simple classic outfits but adding interest with accessories, shoes etc. 
colourful and statement summer sandals feat. Asos, New Look, Steve Madden, River Island -yellow, coral, multi colour, blue, animal print, stripe, lilac,  pink, embellished.
Top row-
Lilac is my favourite colour and pastel is big every summer but especially this year. These are simple, pretty and will go with most things. My second favourite of the 6.
These are simple in design but the 3 colours give that extra fun but nothing too out there.
LOVE these. My favourite of the 6. They are fun and different but still classic. The blue with the animal print really works and I have a handbag in the same blue also by Dune, so I think it was fate that these sandals need to be in my life!

Bottom row- 
You can't go wrong with coral in summer and these will really show off a tan (if you actually get one unlike pale old me!). The colour says it all as the design is so simple.
I'm not usually one for yellow but if you are going to go for colour and statement, these are the sandals and I think these would look great with a simple outfit with these doing all the talking.
My 3rd favourite of the 6. These are simple in design and although they are multicoloured, the colours are muted and not too bright so if you aren't too sure on bright sandals, these would be great. The stripes are fab too and give these a little extra. They remind me of beach deck chairs! 

   

1 comment:

  1. Love the Coral ones, might have to see if good old Primarni sell some similar! Would love to see a Primark top summer fashions post for those of us who are less fashion inclined/financially willing to spend more than a tenner on an outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. It makes my day! :)